HD Quiz is a very easy to use plugin to create an unlimited amount of quizzes and embed them onto any page or post. HD Quiz is equally perfect for building strong professional based questionnaires or fun Buzzfeed style quizzes.
- Unlimited amount of quizzes
- Each quiz has individual options
- Mobile friendly (responsive design)
- Touch friendly (each option is coded and designed to make it easy to select on touch devices)
- Each question can have it’s own featured image
- Each question can have it’s own tool tip
- Share Quiz score across Facebook and Twitter
- NEW: You can now use images as answers
- Recommended size of 400×400, but the plugin will upscale any image too small
- Animated gifs as question featured image, or for any answer
- Quiz Timer – set a time limit to complete the quiz
- Question as title / heading
- Ability to rename the Next and Finish buttons (found in the HD Quiz About / Options page)
- Add links to quiz results!
- Ability to add a small writeup for each question that would be displayed underneath the question on quiz completion.
- [NEW!] Grab from a pool of questions
Please note that as always, new features are marked as experimental – so please let me know if you need any help in getting them to work!
Individual Quiz Options are:
- Results position (above quiz/below quiz)
- Ability to share quiz results
- Results checking (highlights right and wrong answers on quiz completion)
- Option to highlight what the correct answer was
- Pass percentage
- Quiz Pass text
- Quiz Fail text
- Quiz Timer
- Random question order
- Random answer order
== HOW TO USE | TUTORIAL ==
Adding A New Quiz
- Select Quizzes in the left menu.
- Enter the name of the quiz, then click on Add A New Quiz. This will add it to the list on the right.
- Click the name of the newly added quiz to set the quiz options such as the needed pass percentage.
Adding New Questions
- Select Add New Question in the left menu.
- Enter the question as the title.
- You can have up to ten (10) answers per question. Make sure to select which answer is the correct one.
- In the right sidebar, you will see a metabox called Quizzes with a list of all quizzes you have created. Select the quiz that this question belongs to.
Using A Quiz
- HD Quiz uses shortcodes to render a quiz, so you can place a quiz almost anywhere on your site!
- To find the shortcode for a quiz, select Quizzes in the left menu.
- You will now see a list of all of your quizzes in a table, with the shortcode listed.
- Copy and paste the shortcode into any page or post you want to render that quiz!
== UPCOMING FEATURES ==
I have already taken this plugin farther than I intended, but I’m overwhelmed with joy at how much you are all using and loving HD Quiz!
Because of this, I have no intentions of stopping or slowing down development!
If you have any feature requests, then please let me know via the support tab or by leaving a comment on the HD Quiz plugin page.
- Add option for each quiz to hide the results unless the user submits their email address.
- This would also include a new admin page for HD Quiz that would display a table of all submitted email addresses.
- Add ability to set a quiz pass/fail featured image for each quiz.
- Allow multiple quizzes on a single page.
- Add option for each quiz to hide the results unless the user shares the quiz on social media first.
- Quiz option to immediately show if you got the question right or wrong as soon as you select an option