Control the Google searches that interest you daily. Look at the position of your pages, their evolution, how changes and google cache updates have affected them and variations of the loading time. Controls the rival webs and their evolution in the searches.
- Find the position of your pages in the google searches.
- Search in the first 150 results of google.
- Daily update of positions.
- Detects the updates and changes of the pages in google cache and shows the time-line of each version.
- Display the html code of each version of your pages.
- Measures the loading time of your pages and displays time-line.
- Save data of all the webs that appear in the searches and displays time-line.
- Indicates the rival pages that have risen more in each search.
- Displays the changes of the webs of the search and its time-line.
- Search for websites that compete with yours.
- Configure the domain and language of the search in google.
- Google suggestion tool to advise new searches.
- Google Charts.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin via the plugins menu in your administrator.
- Activate it and you’ll see a new menu “GSeoR”.
- Ceate your first search in “Add search” section
- What can I customize on wp doctor?
- Search keywords
- Google domain
- Google language
“GSEOR” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.