Gravity Forms to Wufoo Forms Connector gives you the ability to push your form data from Gravity Forms to Wufoo Forms. This comes in handy when your clients want to stick with Wufoo Forms and the only ways to embed those forms are through either an iFrame or link out to the form. Neither of those are viable options when you’re trying to make a great website.
Using this plugin you have the ability to setup your Gravity Forms to match what is in Wufoo Forms and then pass the user entered data.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Goto Forms->Settings in Gravity Forms
- Click on Wufoo Add-On
- Add your API Key and Subdomain for your Wufoo Account
- Hit Update Settings
- Now go to a form you would like to setup to use Wufoo
- Click Settings->Wufoo Add-On
- Create your feed and link up all the form fields
“Gravity Forms to Wufoo Forms Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.