Finale lets you create scheduled one time or recurring campaigns. It induces urgency with visual elements such as Countdown Timer and Counter Bar to motivate users to place an order.
The ultimate urgency-creating tool in WooCommerce that lifts conversions instantly.
It helps you set deadline-based flash sales, festive offers, recurring campaigns or other promotional campaigns.
Promotional campaigns engineered around key dates are the holy grail of an ecommerce business.
But if you’re a WooCommerce store owner, you’ll realize you do not have the right tools to create high-converting campaigns.
Here’s What You Cannot Do:
- You cannot put up a countdown timer to inform shoppers about the campaign expiry deadline.
- It’s laborious and time-consuming to set up storewide or category wide sales.You’ve got to visit individual product pages and schedule campaigns independently.
- What’s more? If you want to set up recurring campaigns that re-start on automation after a certain pause period- there’s no way you can do that!
If you too are passing up on promotional campaigns, you’re missing out on golden opportunities to make more profits.
Why we built Finale?
We built Finale to bring you the power of creating high-converting campaigns by unleashing the power of urgency & scarcity.
Urgency is the master-key to sales. And a lot of store owners find success with it.
Take Case of:
- Bob & Lush, a premium dog food supplier increased their conversion by 27.1% by creating urgency on their offers. (ConversionXL)
- A Dutch store owner reported 8.6% more conversions with countdown timer than without it. (Behave.org)
- Smiley Cookies wrote ‘Next Day Shipping if you order today’ and saw a 41% increase in conversions. (VWO.com)
- The Musicians Guide limited their deal to 100 hours flat and increased sales by an impressive 332% (Conversion XL)
Here’s a sneak peak into what you can do with Finale and why your business needs it.
- Set up Flash sales scheduled to start on a set date/time
- Create Seasonal offers scheduled to trigger on a set dates
- Run Exclusive Happy Hour Deals that only last for a few hours
- Set up Store Anniversary/Birthday Specials that last for a day and end at 11:59 pm
- Run Storewide campaigns or only set up product category wide sales
- Run Exclusive Festive deals that last till the stock lasts and end once the inventory goal is met
- Incentivize shoppers through same day/next day shipping by putting up a countdown timer
- Launch limited stock offers on chosen products and induce scarcity through a counterbar.
And that’s what you can achieve only through the Lite Version of Finale! There’s more ground that you can cover with Finale Pro. There are more than 50 different use cases that you can achieve through the Pro version.
Finale’s Lite Features
Run Fixed Flash Sales for Spikes in Conversion
Set up flash sales/seasonal offers or festive offers. All you have to do is pick up the start date/time and end date/time with the discount amount. You can set the campaign to start right away to schedule it for a later date.
Set up countdown timers on product page
Give your shoppers a definitive deadline to take action. Stop your shoppers from sleeping on their buying decision, postponing and later deferring.
Set up counter bar to sell out your items
Scarcity and exclusivity induce desire. Items are fast running out is also a symbol of social proof. Display a visually compelling counter bar to show speed of sales or depleting stock status.
Create rules to set up campaigns
Rule builder allows you to create your rules to activate campaigns. It makes the experience of using Finale hassle-free. No need to visit individual product pages to set up campaigns.
Here are the rules you use to customize campaigns and narrow down your targeting:
A. On hand-picked products
B. Across a product category
C. On a chosen product type
B. Only on products under or above a certain price point
Finale’s Pro Features
Run Recurring Campaigns on Autopilot
Do you want to run frequent offers and campaigns without the hassle of manually monitoring them? Run recurring campaigns- chose the start date/time, duration, pause period and recurrences.
The campaign will start, pause and re-start as per your inputs, automatically.
Set up High-Converting Sticky Header & Footer
Announce new campaigns in style. Put up urgency-triggering elements –sticky header and sticky footer on your store. Introduce new arrivals, announce campaigns, categorywide or storewide discounts, time-limited offers with class. Increase click-through rate to the relevant product pages/ category pages where the campaigns are going on.
Grab the short codes and display these visually compelling countdown timers or counter bars on dedicated landing pages, blog posts, pop-ups and more.
۴٫Generate buzz of upcoming products
Lift curtains off new products with style. Set up countdown timer on upcoming products and hide the ‘Add to Cart’ button during the wait period. Set it to become auto-visible as soon as the counter strikes zero.
- **Maximize convesions through Smart Events **
Instruct Finale to execute your decisions on the fly . Bump up discounts when the campaign expiry time is close. Or increase the prices of products when remaining stock is little. Or bump up total units when few items are left in stock. You can even use Events to offer Early Bird Discounts i.e. discounts limited to only the first set of buyers once the campaign
Who should use Finale?
- Ambitious store owners who’re committed to driving more revenue to their business this season.
- Those who are tired of letting interested visitors slip through the cracks because of procrastination.
- Those who want to push fence-sitters off the fence, on to the buying side with class.
- Store owners who’re ready to generate more cash from the same traffic without spending a dime more on ads.
- Those who understand the importance of shopper psychology in sales.
If this is you, you’re the right fit for Finale.
Why should you use Finale?
۷۶% of all shoppers on a store are procrastinators. This means for every $1000 you could have made, you only make $240. The remaining $760 are lost to shoppers who think ‘I’ll come back to it later’ and delay, sometimes defer their purchase decision.
Finale helps you incentivize fast action by creating urgency and helps convert more procrastinators to buyers
Once inside, you’ll be able to create deadline-bound, scarcity-inducing campaigns that are proven to convert.
The more successful flash sales are ones that don’t last very long and 50% of purchases occur during the first hour of a flash sale. – Sparkpay.com
What makes Finale so hassle-free to use?
Finale is built by XLPLugins, and is designed to be intuitive and easy to use from day one. We understand Finale will be used by time-strapped store ownerns who will not use the plugin if it’s even slightly tricky.
80+ hours were spent by the team in research and planning alone. Every hour was spent in understanding how store owners interact with WooCommerce interface and what layout/controls make them feel they’re in their comfort zone.
400 hours were spent on development and 200 hours on rigorous testing, during which several use cases were created and tested.
Watch this quick demo video that takes you on a step-by-step, behind the scenes journey of Finale and shows you how to set up different types of campaigns: