Elements Plus! is a plugin for the popular Elementor page builder. It gives the user five extra ‘elements’ (widgets) to use.
Check out the demo now!
* Label: Use the label widget to add a label above any element.
* Dual line button: This is a custom button widget with two lines of text.
* Justified gallery: Gallery widget using the popular JustifiedGallery jQuery library to help you create beautiful justified galleries.
* Styled maps: Maps widget which allows you to use a curated list of custom styles from snazzymaps.
* Call to Action: A CTA widget with two lines of text and a button.
The plugin requires the Elementor page builder to be active in order to work.
From within WordPress’ dashboard:
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for “Elements Plus”
- Click “Install”
- Click “Activate”
Manually via FTP:
- Upload the folder ‘elements-plus/’ into the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins tab in WordPress
“Elements Plus!” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.