Once activated, EDD Downloads Lists will allow you add a separated user downloads list.
The idea of this plugin is keep EDD Wish List as a user lists manager and EDD Downloads Lists as internal list manager.
EDD Downloads Lists has four predefined lists:
You can enable any list at any moment. When you enable a list, you will be able to set this settings for each list:
- Label: Defines the button label
- Icon: Defines the button icon
- Count: Show/Hide total times this download has been added to this type of lists
- Style: Defines the button style (Plain text or button)
- Page: Defines the page where users can see their list (The page needs the shortcode [edd_downloads_lists])
- Guest: Allow guest to create this type of lists
- Cart: Show/Hide an add to cart button on this type of lists
- Share: Show/Hide share options on this type of lists
Also includes a widget to render enabled list buttons on Download’s sidebar.
For developers, read the FAQ section to learn how to add or modify default lists.
There’s a GIT repository too if you want to contribute a patch.