Very simple to use pricing tables that have a responsive layout.
Use ‘out of the box’ or for more advanced users / developers make use of the template system within your theme to override anything.
- Unlimited number of tables
- Unlimited number of columns ( but don’t go mad eh! )
- Shortcode driven, place shortcodes where you like
- Open to suggestions for features, use the support forum.
- Grid CSS with Flexbox fallback
Please visit our demo site at https://demo.fullworks.net/pricing-tables/ to see an example in action.
Further information and help can be found here https://demo.fullworks.net/pricing-tables/.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Find the plugin using the search box.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
Installing Via FTP
- Download the plugin to your hardisk.
- Upload the fullworks-pricing-tables folder into your plugins directory.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and click the Plugins menu.
- Then activate the plugin.
- Where do I put my own templates?
Create a folder in your theme or child theme folder called
You template file should be be called
pricingtable-section-default.php. Take a look at the one in
plugins/fullworks-pricing-tables/templates/contentto base yours on.
- The column widths don’t work well with my theme, what should I do?
The column widths can be adjusted in customizer additional css
“Easy Responsive Pricing Tables” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.