Easy AdSense Ads & Scripts Manager is a complete ad management and scripts solution for your blog.
Unlike other plugins out there, this integrates right into the WordPress customizer to give you instant preview of your changes.
The ad locations are not limited to AdSense
* You can use them for ads from any network.
* You can use multiple ads in the same location.
* You can also use them to ad html code, optin forms. The location at the end of the post is ideal for optin forms of MailChip, Sendy, AWeber, GetResponse etc..
* You can use them to load fonts.
* Verify the website ownership with the meta tag.
It’s awesome features include
Separate content/ads for mobile, tablet and desktops.
You can have different ad units for mobile, (tablets and desktops).
With this feature, you can use the high performing 336x300px or 728×90 ad units for desktops and tablets and use 300px wide ads for mobiles.
Though AdSense provides responsive ad units, their fill rate is not very good.
Ads on homepage and archives
You can easily insert ads into the WordPress loop on home page and archives. Since AdSense has a limit on number ad units you can display on a page, you can easily set how many times to repeat.
Key features here include
* Start after a desired post number.
* Choose repeat frequency.
* Choose how many times it should be displayed.
Ads on single page ( Posts and Pages )
We have five well thought out locations
* Below title ( Highly converting, but google search doesn’t like ads above fold)
* After first paragraph. (Highly converting, no issues with SEO)
* After first image.
* Between post.
* After post.
Easily disable ads on a per page/post basis.
There will be cases where you do not want to display ads on some particular posts or pages. Reasons may include
* Content my violate advertiser policies.
* Client doesn’t like ads in their sponsored content.
* Page/Post that brings more revenue through affiliate marketing than display ads.
* You don’t want ads on about and contact pages.
Whatever your reason may be, there is an option to disable ads on a post or page right on the edit screen.
You can choose to disable only in content content ads or all ads on the page.
Place ads in any wdigetized sections in your theme with the built in Easy AdSense Ads & Scripts widget.
This is smilar to text widget but with some cool extras
* Add separate ads/content for desktop & tablets and mobiles.
* This widget respects the above feature, and hides itself when you choose to not show ads on the page.
* Remove default paddings and borders if you need more room for the ads.
Wan’t to rotate ads? Just wrap them in the shortcode
[eaa_ads][/eaa_ads] and separate individual ads with
<!-- next_ad -->.
You can use the shortcode anywhere, even in your post content.
First ad <!-- next_ad -->
Second ad <!-- next_ad -->
third ad <!-- next_ad -->
Option to add header and footer scripts.
Easily ad your analytics script, website verification scripts, fonts and any other script you might want to add to your website header or footer.
This is limited to scripts, meta tags and any other tags that usually go in header. Adding regular content here is strictly not advisable.
All this can be done through the awesome WordPress customiser, so you get an instant preview of how your ad or content looks.