Fast and Advanced ADO.NET Provider
dotConnect for Oracle offers both high performance native connectivity to the Oracle database and a number of innovative development tools and technologies. It supports a wide range of Oracle-specific features, such as Advanced Queuing , Alerts, Pipes, Direct Path Loading , Change notifications, Transparent Application Failover, REF cursors, objects, packages, and others.
dotConnect for Oracle provides a vast number of GUI tools that increase your productivity. It integrates into Visual Studio Server Explorer and other tools , and provides advanced visual component editors to simplify component tweaking. DataSet tools, such as DataSet Wizard , DataSet Editor, DataSet Manager, provide you an easy way to create and edit typed and untyped DataSets.
dotConnect for Oracle offers enhanced ORM support with a bundled visual designer for ORM models – Entity Developer. dotConnect for Oracle supports ADO.NET Entity Framework , NHibernate , and LinqConnect (formerly known as LINQ to Oracle) – our own ORM solution, closely compatible to Microsoft LINQ to SQL, while extending its functionality with its own features. Download dotConnect for Oracle for Windows PC now!
dotConnect for Oracle Features:
- .NET Framework support
- ADO.NET core classes
- Native data types classes and structures
- Direct mode to connect without Oracle Client
- OracleScript, OracleMonitor, OracleDataTable, OracleDataSet, OracleLoader, OraclePackage, OracleAlerter, OraclePipe, OracleTrace, OracleDependency, and DataLink classes
- OracleDataSource component for web applications
- Design-time features, including component editors and property editors
- Oracle Advanced Queue technology support
- Entity Framework support
- LinqConnect support
- NHibernate support
- Entity Developer
- Workflow Foundation support
- Advanced Visual Studio 2008 – 2015 integration
- ASP.NET providers support
- SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions support
- Sync Framework support
- Enterprise Library support
- InterForm technology
- DataSet Manager and Editor
- DataSet Wizard
- Oracle Package Wizard
- Oracle Object Wizard
- Migration Wizard
- dbMonitor support
Note: 30 days trial version. Requires .NET Framework.