DB Error Customizer – Free
With DB Error Customizer, it helps you to handle Error establishing a database connection problem easily and professionally.
Database not responding is a very common issue in hosting a WordPress website. Instead of showing a blank page with an error message Error establishing a database connection, DB Error Customizer helps you to handle it professionally. Not only you can easily customize a beautifully designed database error page using our predefined templates, it tells your visitors that everything is under control.
Our team does not always provide active support for the DB Error Customizer plugin on the WordPress.org. One-on-one email support is available to people who bought the DB Error Customizer Premium plugin only.
Note that the DB Error Customizer Premium plugin has many extra features too, including beautifully designed templates, animation effects and auto email alert. It might be well worth your investment!
Below are the features of DB Error Customizer:
- Comes with basic templates and allows you to customize:
- Main message to show your visitor, instead of standard error
- Sub message below main message
- Font size adjustment
- Font color adjustment
- Background color
- Preview customized output before saving
- Inform search engine that the error page is temporarily (HTTP 500 Internal Server Error header) and it should not cache it