WordPress provides basic bullet list options. But, they are basic in nature and are not visually appealing.
With Custom Bullet Lists for WordPress, you will get custom bullet styles in your post editor to use in your content. The plugin is easy to use and requires no coding, you can use the custom bullet styles from your post editor in the same way, as you use the default bullet lists.
You can see demo of the bullet lists.
Currently, the plugin provides 7 styles for bullet lists. I’ll welcome suggestion regarding more styles, however, the icons should be available in WordPress Dashicons and should be something that can be used by everyone.
- ۷ Styles of bullet options.
- Uses WordPress dashicons provided by WordPress.
- As it uses Dashicons, the plugin is lightweight.
- Doesn’t uses images like other plugins.
- Easy to use, no coding required.
“Custom Bulleted Lists” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Release Date: July 18th, 2017