Add custom CSS into selected place of Your website in the simplest possible way.
- ۵ supported sections (admin panel, login page, password recovery page, registration page, website).
- Possibility to place code at top (head) or bottom of page (footer).
- Simple but useful solution that just works.
- Mobile optimized interface.
- Works on old and new WordPress versions.
- No technical skills required.
- Extremely easy to manage.
- No advertisings, donate buttons or other ugly looking “extras”.
- WordPress 3.1 or later
- PHP 5.3 or later
- Upload CSS Injector plugin and activate. That’s all!
- First Time Usage
- Go to CSS Injector (or Settings > CSS Injector) in admin menu.
- Select section to inject custom code (available areas: admin panel, login page, password recovery page, registration page, website).
- Select placement of Your custom code (head or footer)
- Insert CSS code.
- Save changes – not forget about this step.
- Can I use this plugin for multisite WP installs?
Yes, CSS Injector is working on multisite pages, but is not dedicated for it.
- I like this plugin, how I can help to support Your job?
Just leave positive comment. Positive words is best motivation to work for us.
Additional if You have too many money – off course it was a joke, You can donate our activity with low amount to help us to grow and providing better and better solutions.
- “Plugin is not working, I have wasted 1 minute for installation. Say hello to 1 star rating!”
We want to provide high quality, WORKING solutions, so will be better to detect what exactly problem is and resolve it first.
Feel free to write us if You have any problems with our plugin.
“CSS Injector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.