In addition to providing so many distinct mouse navigation shortcuts, It also allows full customization of all supported mouse moves and browser commands, and even full support for import/export of your personalized configurations. Because of the restrictions set by Google, mouse navigation options unlocked by CrxMouse are not available only in Chrome’s built-in configuration pages.
To make advanced mouse gestures available to everyone, the entire Crx Mouse add-on is available to users from all around the world for free, with the promise that this extension will forever remain free, with no paid versions, unlocks, account management, or built-in advertisements.
Installation and Use
CrxMouse Chrome Gestures add-on weights just under 1 megabyte, enabling you to get it installed and ready to use on your Chrome browser in mere seconds by just clicking to “Add to Chrome” button on its official store listing page. This browser mini-app is 100% free, and it can also integrate to many other browsers that are built on Chromium platform and have unlocked access to the official Chrome Web Store.
Once installed you can check the configuration pages of the addon to access the listing of all available gestures. The basic mouse gestures are accessed by pressing the right mouse button and dragging the mouse in a specific way. In addition to that, you can also perform Super Drag actions, Wheel Gestures and a limited amount of rocker gestures. Be aware that CrxMouse Chrome Gestures comes with built-in support for 12 additional languages.
Features and Highlights
- All-in-one solution for taking full control over Chrome navigation options with your mouse.
- Take full advantage of the capabilities of your mouse, including mouse Wheel and Rocker.
- Boost your productivity.
- Take control over tabs, webpages, and links.
- A wide array of customizable mouse navigation options.
- Import/Export your personalized configuration options.
- ۱۰۰% FREE, with no hidden fees, upgrades, subscriptions or ads.