CF7 Skins works right within the normal Contact Form 7 interface, making it easier for regular WordPress users to create Contact Form 7 forms using a range of compatible Templates and Styles.
Simply select from a list of compatible Templates that cover many common forms and then choose from a range of professional and beautiful Styles.
Each Template acts as an easy to follow guide, which can be adapted to your particular requirements. Every Style covers the full range of Contact Form 7 form elements.
CF7 Skins is highly customizable and easy to learn, even for beginners.
CF7 Skins Features
Here are some of the things you can do with CF7 Skins:
- Create a vast range of simple and complex forms using Contact Form 7.
- Select from a list of built-in and ready to use Templates.
- Easily edit the built-in Templates to add, remove or modify form fields.
- Choose from a range of compatible form Styles.
- Build professional looking Contact Form 7 forms without HTML and CSS knowledge.
Pro Version Available
With the Pro version of the plugin CF7 Skins Pro you get:
- Additional Templates and Styles to use with your forms.
- Access to premium email support by paid support staff.
Range of Add-ons available
Our CF7 Skins Add-ons bring the functionality available in other premium WordPress Form plugins directly within Contact Form 7.
CF7 Skins Ready provides a range of useful pre-defined styles that can be used in all Contact Form 7 forms:
- box – displays enclosed elements in a surrounding box
- column – displays enclosed elements in a vertical column
- grid – implements a CSS form grid
- singleline – displays enclosed elements on a single line
- checkbox-radio-horizontal – displays checkbox & radio button elements in horizontal line
CF7 Skins Multi includes the features you need to make user friendly multi-part Contact Form 7 forms:
- Tab Titles – with click Navigation
- Progress Bar – indicates to users where they are
- Navigation Buttons – Previous & Next on each Tab
- Pagination – current page / total no.
- Start & End Tabs – additional Navigation Buttons
- Thank You Tab – extra page displayed only after completed form submission
- Design matches CF7 Skins Style – styling of multi-form elements matches selected CF7 Skins Style
CF7 Skins Logic provides Conditional Logic for Contact Form 7 forms:
- Show or Hide – fields
- Criteria – field, user and post info
- Value – equals, not equals, contains or changed
- Compare – numeric or text values
- Multiple logic statements – if all & if any
- Multiple fields with varying logic