Seeking Concierge Support Representative to provide exceptional service to our clients.
Communication is the core of what we do at Valet. Our clients are all long term relationships that need empathy, sound assistance, and the ear of someone who is truly invested in helping them to move their business forward online. We are looking for another team member that will fit that description.
We currently have a need for someone to help us field client requests. This position is the first line of contact for many of our clients when they need something. It requires someone who has exceptional interpersonal skills as well as a wealth of WordPress knowledge. This is a listing for a Part-Time job but can become a Full-Time position for someone who displays exceptional performance.
The types of support requests range from tech support to conversational. You will deal with folks who are very technical and those who are not. There is no standard client. The right person for this position will understand their job is to provide answers, insights, and solutions, not guide clients to find their own answers.
This is a great fit for someone who:
- Understands the structural functionality of WordPress
- Enjoys tackling a wide variety of problems over a large range of topics
- Has experience troubleshooting complex issues
- Is a self-starter who loves to deliver sustainable solutions
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt and incorporate feedback from others
- Is capable of setting realistic expectations and boundaries for clients
- Is a fast learner
- Can work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Appreciates emoji(s)
- Firm grasp of the English language
- Minimum 5 years in WordPress
- Minimum 3 years in a service oriented position (can be non-WP)
- Available 5 days a week
- Willingness to talk on the phone
- Time management skills
- Experience logging into client sites
- Experience troubleshooting issues outside of the WordPress Admin
Success in this position looks like:
- Timely communication with clients on their questions and issues
- Timely resolution or escalation of issues where appropriate
- Up-to-date notes and information on client records
What we expect:
- Confident and positive engagement with clients
- Active participation in Valet meetings
- Understanding of the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars
- Feedback and contribution to the team
- Eagerness to learn
- Transparency with workload or needs
All Valet team members are required to own their work and tasks. You must be able to give feedback as well as take it. Again, communication is crucial to our team, internally as well as externally.
We have 5 core values that we require of all Valets: Leadership, Tenacity, Humility, Integrity, and Excellence. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.