Make it easy for customers to subscribe to your Campaign Monitor mailing lists using any of the 5 elegant sign-up forms.
The Campaign Monitor for WordPress plugin allows visitors to your WordPress site to sign up to a Campaign Monitor subscriber list, so you can create and send beautiful, personalized emails to your audience. Create and customize subscribe forms from your WordPress dashboard, place one on every page or specific pages you select, and A/B test which form type is more successful for you.
- Slide-Out — Position a floating tab at the top, bottom, left or right of the screen. Clicking it will slide out a subscribe form. The “Form Title” text will show inside the tab.
- Lightbox — Overlay a subscribe form while dimming the background of the site. You can show it immediately, after a specific amount of time, or after a user has scrolled a specific amount of pixels or percentage of the page.
- Bar — A strap along the top or bottom of a page, that contains all the fields needed to sign up to the newsletter.
- Button — Generate a button shortcode that can be inserted in a page or post. Loads the signup form as a lightbox.
- Embedded — Generate a shortcode to insert a full signup form in a page or post.