One of the most noticeable feature is the user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Other benefits are high-DPI monitors support, low CPU usage and very stable burning process. Plus support of latest OS – Windows 10, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, 32 and 64 bits.
Besides standard options, BurnAware Professional offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
“We offer a full range of burning software with something for everyone, it can be full-featured free burning software or commercial edition with extra tools”.
All Media Storage
Support of a wide range of optical disc data storage, including CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Double Layer discs, M-Disc, rewritable and extra large capacity DVD and Blu-ray.
BurnAware covers all daily burning tasks such as disc burning, backup, verification, image creation, copying, erasing, data recovery, audio track extraction.
BurnAware Professional Features:
- Create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images
- Copy discs to discs or to ISO images
- Erase rewritable discs
- Extract tracks from Audio CDs
- Extract data from unreadable or multi-session discs
- All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
- All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
- UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
- On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
- Verification of written files
- Multi-session DVD-RW/DVD+RW
- Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
Note: 10 days trial version.