BuddyPress Featured Members
BuddyPress Featured Members plugin allows site admins to mark users as featured and display their list.
BuddyPress Featured Members plugin allows creating/displaying list of featured members a pleasurable experience.
It is highly flexible in the way the lists are displayed( slider, list, theme default, or custom).
It also provides a simple API for marking/unmarking users as featured member.
- Multiple users can be marked as featured
- Featured Members can be displayed using shortcode or widget
- Featured Members Can be displayed in the directory too
- You can use multiple widget/shortcodes
- Each shortcode/widget can be displayed as a list or a slider of users.
- A default theme view for members list is also supported, It lists the members using members-loop.php from your theme
- Easy API for marking a user as featured/removing user from the list of featured members.
For documentation, Please see the plugin page.
For Support, Please use BuddyDev Support Forums.
Requires: 4.3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.0
Last Updated: 29 mins ago
Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?