Plugin creates playlist, using links to audio files in the posts of your site. The following tag attributes are used:
<a class="wpaudio" href="https://sitename.com/path/filename.mp3" title="Track caption" alt="Track discription" data-artist="Artist name" data-album="Album title" data-length="123">Track title</a>
- class=”wpaudio” – class name of the link to the audio file.
By default: wpaudio. Can be changed in plugin settings.
- href=”https://sitename.com/path/filename.mp3″ – audio file URL.
Relative path is allowed (by default relative to the site root).
- title=”Track caption” – the track title – displayed in the player header.
If title is not specified, the link text (track title) is displayed instead.
- alt=”Track discription” – track discription.
- data-artist=”Artist name” – artist name.
- data-album=”Album title” – album title. If the album title is not set in this tag, then the album title is the post title.
- data-length=”۱۲۳″ – track length in seconds.
- Track title – link text – track title. If is empty, the value of the ** title ** attribute is accepted.
If ** title ** is also empty, then track title is filename ** filename.mp3 “**.
To set track image paste it into the link text:
<a class="wpaudio" ...><img src="https://sitename.com/path/image.png" width="48" height="64" />Track title</a>
In automatic mode (default is off), the plug-in parse the post contents and instead of the text
that located between the first and last audio links,
inserts the standard WP player with playlist that included of the found audio links.
If for a post to create an custom field single_audio with any value other than an empty string,
then each link will be treated as a separate playlist with a single track.
[audiodisk] ... [/audiodisk] allows you to reduce the range of search for links on the page
to text located inside the shortcode tags.
This gives you more flexibility to edit posts, allows you to create multiple playlists on single page.
[audiodisk src ="https://sitename.com/path/playlist.m3u"]
allows you to insert a player with a pre-configured playlist.
src – link to the playlist file in the formats m3u or pls. You can set relative path to the file.
The plugin adds “Downoad” button for each track in the standard WP player.
Ask me. I’ll respond.
Sorry for my English.
“Bg Playlist” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.