Create your own badges and points system for WordPress users.
Create your own badges and points system for WordPress users. You can configure automatic assignment or manually assign
badges and points to users. Upload your own badge icons, use a badge theme inspired by Stack Overflow or use custom HTML.
- Setup conditions and steps that need to be satisfied for automatic assignment of badges and points to users
- BuddyPress, bbPress, WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads plugins supported with predefined actions that can be used in condition steps
- ۴ badge themes including badge icon (upload your own image), light, dark and custom HTML (light and dark themes are based on Stack Overflow badges)
- Administrators can manually assign badges and points to users from within the WP-admin
- Administrators can moderate assignments of new badges and points to users including e-mail notifications
- A badges and points leaderboard shortcode [broo_leaderboard]
- A user dashboard of badges, points and their assignments [broo_user_dashboard]
- Assignments can expire (can be renewed) or re-occur (earn multiple times)
- Badges can be earned multiple times
- Recent assignments widget
- User badges & points summary widget for Post Author, displayed bbPress user or BuddyPress member pages
- Export user assignments to a CSV file
- Option to show a popup message on page load after a user is assigned badges and or points
- Fully WPML compatible (v3.2+)
- Developer API functions, hooks, filters and template tags to use in your theme
- In-built template system for customization
The following shortcodes are available (see FAQ for usage):
- [broo_user_badges] – Shows a list of badges assigned to a user e.g. [broo_user_badges username=”johnsmith”]
- [broo_user_points] – Shows total points assigned to a user e.g. [broo_user_badges user_id=77]
- [broo_leaderboard] – Shows a leaderboard of user badges and points e.g. [broo_leaderboard show_avatar=”true” sort_by=”badges” show_filters=”false”]
- [broo_badge] – Shows badge details e.g. [broo_badge badge_id=”89″ show_description=”true” show_users=”false” show_user_count=”true”]
- [broo_condition] – Shows condition details e.g. [broo_condition condition_id=”1″ show_steps=”true” show_badges=”true” show_points=”true”]
- [broo_user_dashboard] – Shows a dashboard of badges, points and assignents for a user e.g. [broo_user_dashboard show_assignments=”true” limit=”5″ to_date=”205-01-01″ from_date=”2015-12-12″]
- [broo_badge_list] – Shows a list of badge details e.g. [broo_badge_list badge_ids=”34,55,56″ layout=”table”]
The following widgets are available:
- User Badges – Shows the post author details including any badges and points they have
- Recent Assignments – Shows recent user assignments of badges and points.
The following step actions are available out-of-the-box:
- User publishes a post.
- User logs in.
- User updates their profile.
- Register user.
- User submits a comment.
- Minimum points.
- Views post.
- User edits a post.
BuddyPress (requires BuddyPress plugin)
- Add favorite.
- Comment on an activity.
- Post activity.
- Accept a friend request.
- Request a friend.
- Create Group.
- Join Group.
- Invite someone to join a group.
- Get promoted to group moderator/administrator.
- Promote another group member to group moderator/administrator.
- Activate your account.
- Change your profile avatar.
- Update your profile information.
- Send/reply to a private message.
- Option to add assignment of badges and points to member activity streams.
- Option to add a summary of badges and points assigned to members in member header or new member tab
- Option to show 3 most recent assignments alongside each member in the members directory list
bbPress (requires bbPress plugin)
- Closes a forum topic.
- Creates a new forum (outside wp-admin).
- Replies to forum topic (outside wp-admin).
- Adds a new forum topic (outside wp-admin).
- Adds a summary of badges and points assigned to users in the reply author details
- Adds a summary of badges and points assigned to users in user profile page
WooCommerce (requires WooCommerce plugin)
- Checkout order processed.
Easy Digital Downloads (requires Easy Digital Downloads plugin)