Allow access to web pages by IP address and/or domain name of the referrer to exclude all others.
This plugin restricts access from outside links (referrers) by IP address and/or domain name. It can be used to allow access from nominated IP addresses or domains of the referrer.
Although designed for general use by all WordPress sites, this plugin is recommended for use by ASPS Protected Hosting clients to restrict access to web pages intended for copy protection.
- Easy install.
- Restrict referrer access by IP address and/or domain name.
- Allow access to referrers by IP address and/or domain name.
- Specify which pages are to be protected using full link.
- Specify which sections to be protected by name or part thereof.
- Admin account is exempt from rules for proof-reading and testing.
For more information visit the ASPS Protected Hosting website.