All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets
Boost CTR. Improve SEO & Rankings. Supports most of the content type. Works perfectly with Google, Bing, Yahoo & Facebook.
What is a Rich Snippet?
It is basically a short summary of your page in the search results of Google, Yahoo, Bing and sometimes in the News feed of Facebook in nice format with star ratings, author photo, image, etc.
See Examples of Rich Snippets Here.
How does a Rich Snippet help?
- It gives search engines only the important & precise information to display in search result snippets.
- Rich Snippets are very interactive (photos, star ratings, price, author, etc.) to let you stand out from competition
- See what difference it makes in CTR (Click Through Rate)
- Helps you rank higher in search results
- Helps Facebook display proper information when users share your links on Facebook
> Curious, how does this plugin work?
Supported Content Types –
This plugin supports the following types of Schemas:
* Software Application
Future release would include –
- Local Business
Want to contribute to the plugin?
You may now contribute to the plugin on Github: All in one Schema.org Rich Snippets on Github